Join the Webinar | One step ahead in B2B Commerce: The success story of KLINGER
Digital strategy today is among the highest priorities in B2B industries, with a comprehensive commerce platform being the starting point for change. But what if there are too many entities and requirements to fulfill? Where to start? And how to assure the project will be a success?
Join us on October 6th and hear how global enterprise KLINGER successfully built a future-proof digital platform.
KLINGER is the world’s leading manufacturer of industrial sealing, fluid control, and fluid monitoring with subsidiaries or representatives in 60 countries worldwide. With every subsidiary being a separate legal entity with its own commercial power in the local markets, KLINGER had to tackle various challenges:
- Give subsidiaries legal independence while uniting them all on the same platform
- Increase scalability and sales efficiency
- Combine global and local requirements in the product catalog
- Enable data integration from different ERP systems
- Facilitate rollouts across the globe
- Guarantee relevance by redirecting visitors to the corresponding subdomain
“As part of our digital strategy, we aimed to bring our international subsidiaries onto our e-commerce platform to meet the different demands of each market in which we are active. NETCONOMY has provided us with a flexible solution that helps us along this journey.”
— Stefan Kögl, Digital Strategy Manager at KLINGER
Join us on October 6th to hear from the following speakers: