One step ahead in B2B Commerce: The success story of KLINGER
Learn how global enterprise KLINGER, with subsidiaries or representatives in 60 countries worldwide, built a future-proof digital platform. Hear how they managed to address the global market with a centralized digital strategy while providing as much flexibility as needed to the local subsidiaries.
KLINGER is the world’s leading manufacturer of industrial sealing, fluid control, and fluid monitoring with subsidiaries or representatives in 60 countries worldwide. With expert guidance from NETCONOMY and the implementation of SAP Commerce Cloud, KLINGER introduced a new commerce platform with template rollouts for every country.
With every subsidiary being a separate legal entity with its own commercial power in the local markets, KLINGER had to tackle various challenges:
- Give subsidiaries legal independence while uniting them all on the same platform
- Increase scalability and sales efficiency
- Combine global and local requirements in the product catalog
- Enable data integration from different ERP systems
- Facilitate rollouts across the globe
- Guarantee relevance by redirecting visitors to the corresponding subdomain
Watch the on-demand webinar to hear the full success story
“As part of our digital strategy, we aimed to bring our international subsidiaries onto our e-commerce platform to meet the different demands of each market in which we are active. NETCONOMY has provided us with a flexible solution that helps us along this journey.”
— Stefan Kögl, Digital Strategy Manager at KLINGER
Hear the insights and learnings from the following speakers:
Customer Director, NETCONOMY